Sunday, January 21, 2007

Checkerboard Scarf (rectangle purple loom)



Hello Everyone,
I know it has been a while since I have posted, I am working on some bigger projects and have ran out of yarn for one of them so I started this checkerboard scarf late Friday night and finished it Saturday morning. I got this pattern from http://www.beehappygifts.com/checkerboard.htm
I wanted to use the chenille yarn but it never went on sale and every other yarn I tried didn't look right so this one I didn't know if this yarn would have worked or not (it did!!!!) I used the same yarn I did on the pink and white stripped scarf I made a couple of weeks ago. I think I like working colors b/c it don't seem to take as long as just working on one color yarn. Well let me stop babbling so her is the yarn I used...
pink - PALE ANTIQUE ROSE IS THE COLOR AND THE BRAND IS BERNAT SOFTEE CHUNKY.Combined with this rose color is YARN BEE INFATUATION IS BOUQUET. The white - NATURAL IS THE COLOR AND THE BRAND IS BERNAT SOFTEE CHUNKY. Combined with the natural is YARN BEE DREAM GIRL IS BECKY. I hope you enjoy.the scarf and please let me know what you think :D.

Here is another scarf I made it is a fashion scarf it is just about 7 pegs wide and is EYELASH yarn I think it is called Princess. I hope you enjoy :D
Make sure you go to the bee happy gift site and order you the checkerboard scarf pattern ;)
Lauren

2 comments:

Brenda, Domedweller said...

What lovely scarves! I love the different colors and the checked pattern turned out great. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

conessign said...

Does anyone have a "Checkered scarf," made using the rectangle purple loom?

Eva