Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Checkerboard Hat

Last night I was working on a hat I don't have a pattern for this hat, I just was seeing what was going to work. The colors of the hat are a little harder to see it is a brown and a pink (Yarnbee, Airy yarn). I don't know if you can see it in the pictures but there are little sparkle things inside the yarn . I made it on the red loom, if I had a little girl it would be perfect but I have a little boy :D, so one gift for someone down :D. The yarn made it very thick and soft, I am going to try to make a scarf to match. I love chocolate colors with pink, I think it looks girly. Hope you like the pictures. I will post on my other projects soon




1 comment:

SUMMERSGIRL said...

That is so cute! Will that fit an adult, child or baby? I love pink and brown together. Great job!