Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Crochet Baby Sweater


Front of Sweater

Back of Sweater

Well I found this sweater on someone else's blog and asked where she got the pattern so she sent it to me and here is mine!!! I am so happy with it. This is my first clothing item that was crochet. Here is the pattern if anybody else wants to try the pattern.
http://www.sandiangels.com/pattern-page.html
All I need to add is a button closer on the front.

And thanks again to Jennifer for the showing me and helping me on this pattern :D!!!

3 comments:

HMaas said...

That is so cute! I may try it - once I get more advanced with my crocheting. I am going to add you to my favourite blogs.
Thanks Heather
http://thisandthatcraft.blogspot.com/

Joy Z. said...

That is the cutest! I hope it is in my daughter's size, as I am looking for something new to make her! She's almost seven months and in 6-9 month clothing.

Joy Z. said...

Thought I would say that the sweater is coming along nicely,and I had to figure out the increases myself too! I will have a picture of the sweater up on my blog by tonight if you want to see! Thanks for such a wonderful find on the internet!