Friday, December 22, 2006

Welcome





Hello Everyone,
I wanted to keep all my knifty knitting ideas and projects so everyone can see, and even get tips on different patterns or tech. I have been knitting on the loom since Nov. 2006 so not very long. I have the 4 round looms and have received a rectangle loom for Christmas. The round looms I have has longer and I have made 10 scarves (one being a reversible one -I think that is my favorite pattern yet-), 1 poncho, 1 magic scarf (it was a small one and I don't know for sure how it turned out), 1 hat. So I have been busy this past month. The rectangle loom I have not yet figured that one out yet. So if you have any tips on how to use it I am open to anything. I do not have pictures of all the items I have made but here are the ones I have. The light pink scarf was my first one, it is made out of the velvet yarn, I like how it feels and it is very easy to knit.

4 comments:

LoomKnittingDesigns said...

Beautiful work. Keep it up!

-Lisa

Jen in KS said...

That pink scarf looks so plush and pretty. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

--Jennifer

MaryElla said...

Love the velvety pink one, I am new to this. I have had the looms but could not undrestand the directions that well. Thanks for Sharing!!
MaryElla

Brenda, Domedweller said...

Very nice! Looks like you are off to a good start. I absolutely love the dark pink scarf - it looks so soft and cuddly.